Adult Support Worker Nights
Up to £20,906 dependent on experience
8.00pm – 8.00am, 4 nights on / 4 nights off
Options Adult Autism Service Wales provides specialist residential Services for adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions, learning difficulties and complex needs, based in Holywell, North Wales.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for children, young people and adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and care, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
Job Summary and Duties
As a Night Support Worker, your role will involve providing waking night cover to maintain the highest quality of care and support to Service Users at the Home in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices and the standards set by the Regulatory Body.
This role is offered on a full time contract on an agreed 2-week rolling day rota working 8:00 pm to 8:00 am.
Following a thorough induction and training programme, your duties would include:
- Supporting learning experiences at home and the wider community
- Developing personal and practical skills to enhance independent living
- Reporting and recording key aspects of care
- Managing complex and challenging behaviour
Key Skills Required
- Be willing to train to Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) – funded by Options
- Keen to work with young people and adults with autism and associated difficulties
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends
- Ideally, hold a valid UK driving licence or have transport to and from work
Apply online now or call 01684 312610 for further information.
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date