Job Title: Senior Care Worker
Location: Marhaba, Whitchurch
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £25,456 - £27,231 per annum
We are recruiting a compassionate, hardworking and resilient Senior Care Worker to work alongside the existing team at The Whitehouse to deliver a high quality of care and support to the children and young people in our care. You will contribute to individual care plans and provide a balanced programme of personal development focusing on social skills, independence and community involvement enabling the young people to achieve their full potential.
You will be contracted to a 2 on 4 off shift pattern amounting to 40 hours per week, this also includes sleep-ins.
Based on the above you will be working 40 hours per month (including your sleep-ins) equating to 120-130 shifts per year. However, flexibility is required.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Committed to providing an excellent level of care for our young people
- Enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges
- Assertive in difficult situations
- Open to new ways of thinking around our therapeutic model and parenting
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Hold a Full driving licence and your own vehicle
- Flexible in providing consistent support to the young people in our care
- Seeking career and personal development
- Are you ready to transform the life of a young person or child in crisis? Begin your personal journey today with Bryn Melyn Care.
Bryn Melyn Care is part of the Outcomes First Group, we are determined to allow our employees the opportunity to develop and progress within our organisation. We have structured development path ways available and we actively encourage all staff to achieve their full potential. We have a professional, friendly and supportive culture company wide. We work together with excellence, integrity and respect to continuously allow better futures for the children and young people that call BMC home.
We strive for every employee here at Bryn Melyn Care to have nothing but pride when working with us and when supporting our Children and Young People.
- Entry Level salary of £25,456 - £27,231 per annum.
- Competitive overtime rates
- Generous annual leave scheme with enhancements for service
- Personal Pension
- In-house L&D team offering robust and continuous training
- An intensive induction
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
All applicants are required to complete an application form prior to attending an interview, as part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment. In addition, successful applicants will be required to hold an enhanced plus barred DBS check (which we will pay for). Full employment references are also required and comprehensive background checks completed.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now. For additional information, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com. Or to apply please visit our website at https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/vacancies.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS