Adult Support Worker Opportunities
£9.16 - £9.57 per hour. £80 sleep in rate and £13 per hour over time rate
We currently have opportunities for Adult Support Workers and have roles available to start ASAP. Whether you are seeking a permanent role in a new sector, you have industry experience or, you are someone who has found yourself on the job market and you are looking for something flexible / casual whilst, we have options for all.
Our adult specialist home is based in Norwich, we have the following roles available (pay rates vary depending on experience)
- Adult Support Worker Days/Nights - £9.16 - £9.57 per hour, £21,434.40 - £22,393.80 per annum
- Bank staff, a flexible role. No contract or set hours. You choose shifts from those available - £10.25 - £10.50 per hour.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme and as such can consider those with or without previous care experience.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and supportive we would love to hear from you.
These vacancies are based within our Options for Autism division, our adult specialist division of Outcomes First Group where we provide care and education to adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person centred approach and are looking for individuals to join us in providing the best possible outcomes, working as one team.
- Local benefits include free parking, free meals, take-away nights, team building and training days and more!
- You will have our support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme (discounts on bikes/equipment), Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options such as advances on your earned pay when you need it most.
- We have recently also introduced “One moment in time” which is an extra days leave each year for you to use on a day special to you
- We are proud to have been certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running (based on feedback from our existing staff)
What do I do next?
- To proceed with your application, please apply directly on our website
- We are actively recruiting and can accommodate start dates ASAP
- Your new career is just a few more steps away!
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.