Speech and Language Therapist
£33,000 - £38,000 (DOE)
Part Time, Term time only
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist interested in and experienced in the field of working with the challenges associated with ASD, complex needs and early developmental trauma related needs? If so we have the role for you!
We’re looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to join the Outcomes First Group.
The successful applicant will be responsible for speech and language therapy across the North West as part of our regional Clinical and Wellbeing Team. The role will be mainly situated at one of our schools near Preston but will also cover our other North West schools when required.
Someone who is enthusiastic about a holistic and integrated approach to care, education and clinical services would be perfect for this role.
About The Role
The role will be based in a multi-disciplinary clinical and wellbeing team, including Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapy and Occupational Therapy. You will be joining a dedicated team of professionals to support the children and young people in our schools and fostering services across the North West.
You will be working closely with our staff teams who support our young people across education and fostering, as well as the families of those young people. You will be responsible for providing evidence based assessments to better understand our young people's receptive and expressive communication needs. You will be instrumental in creating communication profiles, contributing to placement plans and delivering a range of interventions. There are also regular opportunities for CPD, through our internal specialist forums and funding for external training opportunities.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist, who is dedicated to provide a high level of clinical delivery, enjoys working creatively to develop bespoke interventions to meet the specific needs of our most complex young people and has a dynamic approach to problem solving.
We are looking for enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Professional supervision
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Rewarding our colleagues and career development and progression is something we are passionate about
- We offer support for individuals to progress within their roles, this includes funding for relevant qualifications.
- Everyone who joins us receives a fantastic central induction, along with a local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training platform with a wide range of courses for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- There are career development opportunities across the Group.
- Employees can access our internal platform The Hub which offers, employee discounts, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more!
- “one moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Salary Finance options (eg advances on earned pay) and the option to purchase private medical
Please apply online to be considered for this role or contact Paula Walker email@example.com for further information.
The Outcomes First Group are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS and necessary checks. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best outcome possible for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.