Lavender House, Denmead
Salary: £23,000 per annum
We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Technician to be responsible for our Lavender House home.
The role will involve the maintenance of the buildings, grounds and equipment to the highest standards. You would; take ownership for all work undertaken, support in responding to day to day needs and planned maintenance, refurbishment tasks and repairs for the home. General maintenance and repairs including decorating. Ensuring that buildings and equipment have a neat and tidy appearance at all times and are clear of any possible hazards. Have an awareness and empathy for those entrusted within our care, carrying out duties being mindful of their needs and personal space.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal applicant for this role will have previous experience of general maintenance and experience of working to strict Health and Safety guidelines. You will be a proactive and personable individual who has good working knowledge of plant and machinery. You will have a flexible approach and will enjoy being part of a business dedicated to the highest possible standards and best possible outcomes.
A valid driving Licence with access to transport is required as you will need to travel in between the homes as needed
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a “Cycle to Work scheme” where you can save money on bikes and equipment, an Employee Assistance Programme where you have direct access to professional support and Salary Finance options which offer benefits such as advances on your earned pay when you need it.
- We also offer “one moment in time” which is an extra days annual leave each year for you to use on a day that’s important to you
- We are proud to be certified as Great Place to Work for the second year running, a certification based on employee feedback.
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.