Adult Care Team Leader
£22,260 - £24,159 DOE
Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced Support Worker, Deputy Team Leader or Team Leader now seeking a new challenge? If so we have an opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a Team Leader to join our Acorn Park Adult Services team based in Norwich.
Our Acorn Park adults home is based in Banham, Norwich. CQC rated Good the home is a dedicated service for adults with autism and learning difficulties. As a Team Leader the successful applicant will support and assist the Registered Manager in the smooth running of the home, supervising the existing team of Support Workers. Writing, implementing and maintaining reports and documentation for care files and care reviews, attending meetings, following and implementing all policies, procedures and guidelines. Our Acorn Park team take great pride in offering a comprehensive service to our adults, the aim being to ensure the physical, social and emotional care, and development of the adults and ensure consistency of learning to achieve the individual’s full potential and best positive outcomes. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for the best possible care. You will be a responsible, friendly and thoughtful individual who has a passion for caring for and ultimately, making a difference to our residents’ lives. A challenging yet rewarding role.
• You may be an experienced Support Worker, or Deputy Team Leader with care experience now looking for an opportunity to progress into a Team Leader position.
• You will currently hold a Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care, and will be willing to work towards a Level 3/5.
• You will be proactive and keen to learn with a positive, passionate and enthusiastic approach
• You will have effective communication skills, both written and verbal able to record information accurately
• You will have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends (rotas to be discussed)
• Manual driving license and access to a car essential.
In return we offer
• All employees receive a fantastic induction, training and buddy scheme
• Career opportunities across the group
• A professional support network and supportive team environment
• Access to our internal platform which offers discounts with 100s of major retailers, recognition cards and a well-being centre
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Salary Finance scheme
• Option to purchase private medical and more!
To be considered please apply online now or call 01204 522667 for further information. We are interviewing and hiring actively for these opportunities.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.