Job Title: Nursery Manager
Location: Syon Manor College, Isleworth
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Are you a Nursery Manager committed to improving the lives of children and young people?
We are looking for a Nursery Manager to join us and open our brand new Nursery based in Isleworth, London. As Nursery Manager you will use your strategic leadership skills, to develop staff, the service and to ensure continuous improvement.
This is a great opportunity for a Nursery Manager who wants to wants to develop a new service, build a staff team and make a difference to the lives of vulnerable young children with neurodevelopmental diversity. We’re looking for someone who has a strategic mind-set, has managed a team and who has previous experience working with young children with neurodevelopmental diversity. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the Ofsted framework, work to ensure all children are safeguarded, and have the chance to develop to ensure an incredible future.
Syon Manor Nursery is due to open in January 2022, the Nursery will specialise in providing both care and education for children with neurodevelopmental diversity and will be closely support by our established regional clinical and wellbeing team. The Nursery will initially open with a small number of Children and will steadily grow to a maximum capacity of 45.
Acorn Education & Care is the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist education and residential care for vulnerable children and young people. As part of Outcomes First Group we are leading our sector in setting and delivering new approaches that provide measurable outcomes for those in our care.
Why join us?
- Your wellbeing matters hub
- Clear progression pathways – If your goal is to progress, let us know and we can put in place a career pathway for you to reach your goal.
- In house Learning and Talent team to help support your career goals
- Continuous Professional Development platform to use from anywhere
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to 1000's of Shopping discounts
- Dedicated multi-disciplinary staff teams to learn from and support you.
- Local incentives
- Earn £1000 as an employee by referring a friend
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS.