Job Title: Nursery Room Leader
Location: Hillingdon Manor Nursery, Isleworth
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Reports to: Deputy Manager/Nursery Manager
We’re looking for a Nursery Room Leader to join our brand new Nursery in Isleworth.
We are looking for a Nursery Room Leader that will play a critical role in the delivery of the EYFS curriculum, care, and therapeutic input for all children within your allocated room. The nursery will specialise in providing care for children with neurodevelopmental conditions associated with Autism and, as such, all practice will be delivered with a therapeutic approach under the guidance of clinicians and nursery management team.
The successful candidate must have knowledge of EYFS and child development. The Nursery Room Leader will be able to communicate effectively, be an excellent team player and will be willing to step in and cover colleagues during times of absence.
Qualifications and experience required:
- NVQ Level 3 in childcare/early years or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year’s childcare experience
- Knowledge of EYFS and child development
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The belief that all children deserve a life of choice and opportunity
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children
- Ability to guide others and model good practice
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work successfully with children with SEND
About the Nursery
Syon Manor Nursery is due to open in January 2022, the Nursery will specialise in providing both care and education for children with neurodevelopmental diversity and will be closely support by our established regional clinical and wellbeing team. The Nursery will initially open with a small number of Children and will steadily grow to a maximum capacity of 45.
Acorn Education & Care is the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist education and residential care for vulnerable children and young people. As part of Outcomes First Group we are leading our sector in setting and delivering new approaches that provide measurable outcomes for those in our care.
Why join us?
- Your wellbeing matters hub
- Clear progression pathways – If your goal is to progress, let us know and we can put in place a career pathway for you to reach your goal.
- In house Learning and Talent team to help support your career goals
- Continuous Professional Development platform to use from anywhere
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to 1000's of Shopping discounts
- Dedicated multi-disciplinary staff teams to learn from and support you.
- Local incentives
- Earn £1000 as an employee by referring a friend
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS.