Role: Residential Children’s Support Worker
Hours: 40 hours per week, plus average of 2-3 sleep ins per week.
Location: Raymond’s Hill, Exeter
Contract: Full Time; Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,755.00 per annum (up to £10.20 per hour) inclusive of 9 sleep ins per month paid at £63 per sleep in
3 Dimensions Care, part of Outcomes First Group are a values-driven organisation that strives to put both our employees and residents first. We provide continuous professional development to take your career further, alongside fully accredited courses to support your development.
We are currently seeking Children’s Residential Care Workers (Children’s Support Workers), for our Woodview – 3D home.
Everyone deserves an incredible future, so become a Children’s Care Worker today and start working towards yours!
About the Home:
Woodview is situated on the outskirts of Axminster and is home to four children aged between eight and eighteen in a split-level house, divided into 2 individualised flats.
Along with her team, our Registered Manager provides a wealth of experience that enables them to deliver excellent outcomes for the children in their care.
This home is based in Exeter, and is within commuting distance from Torquay, Tiverton, Devon, Axminster and surrounds.
Main responsibilities will involve working as part as an established team, proving a safe nurturing environment for our residential students. Further duties will involve:
- Being responsible for the safety and security of the house and surrounding buildings.
- Chaperoning the children to appointments and activities
- Respect resident’s values of privacy, dignity and confidentiality
- Maintaining and recording of necessary documentation
- Supporting the children and young people with their challenging behaviours
- Support with improving mental health, learning and forming a better life for themselves through our practice of therapeutic parenting and PACE techniques
What we need from you:
- Willingness to work towards a Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children, Young People and Families
- Full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Access to a car
- Right to Work in the UK
- Passionate about caring for children and young people, and to support them to reach their full potential
What we can offer you:
Your wellbeing matters to us, and therefore we offer discounted gym memberships, Our Employees Reward Hub that offers great rewards such as discount vouchers, but most importantly we offer Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum, plus our “Moment in Time” that allows additional days leave for a special day in your life, whether this be an anniversary, Birthday, Child’s first day at school or simply just a day to relax!
Benefits: we want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore strive to look after our employees to make this possible. We offer:
· A salary of: Up to £26,755.00 per annum (up to £10.20 per hour) inclusive of 9 sleep ins per month paid at £63 per sleep in
· Funded qualifications to help you develop and progress within the organisation
· Salary Finance options to access advances on your earned pay prior to pay day
· Salary Finance Discounted Loans
· Exceptional Support from your in-house team, and the Head Office Teams.
· Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year.
· Fun filled days, along with support on the more challenging days.
· A chance to earn £1000 for referring a friend or someone you know to work for us!
3 Dimensions care is committed to safeguarding all children placed with us and therefore we are required to apply for your fully enhanced DBS check and several references will be sought
Go to our website https://www.3dimensions.org.uk/jobs/ to download an application form, job description and person specification.
Alternatively request the above by calling 07762 779382 between 9.30am - 5.00pm. Tuesday to Friday.