Job Title: Psychotherapist
Salary: £18,000 per annum (Actual salary)
Hours: 15hrs per wk (2 days)
About the role:
We are on in search of an experienced Psychotherapist with a therapeutic and holistic approach to join our in house clinical team, providing a Psychotherapy service within the Suffolk area. Supporting Wetheringsett Manor School and working collaboratively to promote the wellbeing and best interests of the children and young people we care for.
The successful applicant will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be required to deliver one-to-one and group sessions, as well as facilitating reflective practice groups and consultation to staff teams. They will be a key contributor to the bespoke assessment and intervention plans designed for our children and young people, providing advice, information and training to other members of staff in the clinical/wellbeing team, multi-professional teams, commissioners, and other agencies.
Our well-established Clinical Team maintain a nurturing and loving environment where our children can flourish. Always putting our children and young people at the forefront of everything they do. All our settings maintain a strong safeguarding culture, and our children and young people are heard, respected and involved in decisions that affect them wherever possible.
When it comes to looking after our children, we strive for excellence, which is why we are the leading children services provider in the UK. With this in mind, we are looking for a Psychotherapist who shares our vision; to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable young people in the UK to be happy and to make their way in the world.
Location: Wetheringsett Manor School, Stowmarket; supporting Residential Homes within the region as required. Wetheringsett Manor School provides education to children aged between 11 and 18 who have a range of special educational needs.
About the Group:
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
We are really proud to say that in October 2021, Outcomes First Group were officially certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for the third year running.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism.
For more information on the group please visit: https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
- Relevant qualification in Psychotherapy
- Registered with BACP or equivalent
- Previous experience of paid or voluntary work within a trauma or complex needs setting
- Clear and concise report writing relating to clinical and research activities
- Hold a full UK driving licence, with access to a car. (Desirable)
- Ability to work independently as agreed under supervision
- Experience of multi-professional work teams or services within designated speciality
What’s in it for you?
We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment where our people are heard, respected and hugely valued. We want our employees to come to work with energy, determination and most importantly we want them to be happy in their work. We are well aware that it is our highly skilled teams that make Outcomes First Group the success it is, and we want this to continue. This is why we provide a range of benefits designed to support you, not just in your work life but also on a personal level too. We want you to be the best you can be, and offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
- An unrivalled core induction and local induction
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday for a special day of your choice (birthday, child’s first day at school etc.)
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Career pathways and a dedicated learning and development team
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
For further information on this role please refer the Job Description and Person Specification attached. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact: Sarah Attwell at email@example.com
Acorn Education and Care is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS.