Job Title: Specialist Occupational Therapist
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 pro rata, depending on experience
Hours: 15 per wk
Contract: Permanent, 52 wks per annum
We are looking for an experienced practitioner to join our clinical division as a Specialist Occupational Therapist. Working collaboratively with Crookhey Hall School the post holder will be responsible for the progression of our OT specific therapeutic services.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary wellbeing and therapeutic services team, demonstrating a holistic and integrated approach to care, education and clinical services. We are looking for a highly experienced practitioner who has a clear vision of how to deliver outstanding therapeutic services. This is a demanding and challenging role, which requires drive, resilience and the ability to gain consensus within your team.
Our well-established Clinical Team maintain a nurturing and loving environment where our children can flourish. Always putting our children and young people at the forefront of everything they do. All our settings maintain a strong safeguarding culture, and our children and young people are heard, respected and involved in decisions that affect them wherever possible.
About the Group:
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
We are really proud to say that in October 2021, Outcomes First Group were officially certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for the third year running.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care, National Fostering Group and Options Autism.
For more information on the group please visit: https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
· Recognised and relevant Occupational Therapist degree
· Valid and up to date HCPC registration
· Relevant post qualification Occupational Therapist experience, in the specific
Client group and multi-agency treatment and care
· Experience of teaching, training and supervision of other Occupational Therapists
· Experience of working in a range of settings e.g. CAHMS, LD
· Experience of audit and research
· Experience working with children and young people
· Experience and qualification/s in sensory needs
· Experience of working within an educational setting
· Driving licence and access to vehicle (Desirable)
What’s in it for you?
We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment where our people are heard, respected and hugely valued. We want our employees to come to work with energy, determination and most importantly we want them to be happy in their work. We are well aware that it is our highly skilled teams that make Outcomes First Group the success it is, and we want this to continue. This is why we provide a range of benefits designed to support you, not just in your work life but also on a personal level too. We want you to be the best you can be, and offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
Benefits and Rewards
· Holidays starting at 30 days per annum plus bank holidays
· An extra day’s holiday for a special day of your choice (birthday, child’s first day at school etc.)
· Professional support network
· Contributory Pension
· Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
· Essential role to making a real difference to the lives of children and young people
· Career pathways and a dedicated learning and development team
· The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
· Cycle to Work scheme
· “Your Wellbeing Matters” Programme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Salary Finance
For further information on this role please refer the Job Description and Person Specification attached. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact: Sarah Attwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Outcomes First Group we are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS.