Registered Home Manager, Uxbridge
£32,485 - £40,600 dependent upon experience
Full time, permanent
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Home Manager and would be interested in hearing from those who are passionate about working with vulnerable adults, looking to progress your career within Residential Care.
About the Home
The home is based in a residential area, has 8 bedrooms and has a large garden, conservatory, patio, gym and quiet room. A homely environment where each individual is supported to work towards personal independence, gain life skills and live a fulfilling life.
The home has an experienced and dedicated team, available 24 hours a day. We have developed a person-centred approach so the Adults we support can contribute to their personal development plan, by organising their own daily living within the local community. This could including accessing voluntary or paid work placements, further education and learning opportunities as well as social and leisure activities.
The home is rated QCQ rated Good and is within commuting distance from Hayes, Slough, Watford, Wembley, Egham, Hillingdon and surrounding areas..
About the Group
As part of Outcomes First Group (OFG), Options Autism can promise you plenty of exciting challenges and a rich variety of opportunities to develop your career. Our main aim is to deliver high quality care and support to all. We are a growing divisional brand, providing a wide range of support and care to over 200 adults with autism, learning disabilities and associated other health and support needs nationally, with more homes opening in 2020. Our vision is to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable people in the UK, to be happy and to make their way in the world. Across the wider company, every day we improve the lives of thousands of children, adults, their families and communities through a relentless focus on caring and learning.
About the Role
As a Registered Home Manager, you will be responsible for the quality of adult’s care within the home.
The successful candidate will effectively manage the care team to achieve the best outcomes for the adults who live there, whilst providing a safe and secure environment and maintaining CQC and Quality Care Standards with a focus on ensuring a culture of continuous improvement.
- Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential and work effectively together to deliver the best outcomes
- Enable the adults to fulfil their potential through structured education, care and wellbeing interventions that are relevant to their needs
- Manage placement plans building relationships and gaining best outcome agreements
- Manage the home in line with the allocated budget
- Oversee all referrals and assessments within the home
- Maintain own professional development, skills and knowledge to ensure leading the service to the highest research based standards
- Experience as a CQC Registered Manager supporting Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs
- Qualified or willing to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Attained Level 3 Diploma in Adult Health and Social Care
- Proven track record of managing people and performance, including budgetary control and resource management
- Ability to work across and support the management of a 24/7 operation
Why work for us?
Be part of the UK’s largest independent children’s services group and receive:
- Career progression opportunities
- Continuous personal development opportunities
- Enrich and improve the lives of the people who choose us for their support
- An interesting and varied career
- Your Wellbeing Matters and our Employee Rewards Hub – a platform where you will have access to discounts for major retailers and a wellbeing platform which provides content around; fitness, financial wellbeing, managing your money, recipes, mindfulness activities and more
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.
Keywords: Registered Manager / residential care / care jobs / CQC registered manager