Adult Support Worker
Starting salary - £9.16 - £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 – £20,683.00 per year (DOE)
We have opportunities for Adult Support Workers to join our homes based in North Lincolnshire
Pay rates vary depending on experience:
- Adult Support Worker Days: £9.16 - £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 - £20,683 per annum
- Adult Support Worker Nights: £9.16 - £9.25 per hour, £20,481.76 - £20,683 per annum plus 1K Nights Allowance (pro rata for part time nights staff)
- Bank staff. No contract or set hours. You choose shifts from those available, subject to service requirements: £9.16 – £9.25 per hour.
We have 4 homes based in Roxby, Dragonby, Nr Scunthorpe, Broughton and Barton-Upon-Humber. All are CQC rated Outstanding and provide specialist residential care to adults with autism, complex needs or learning disabilities. We have excellent facilities for our residents which include beautiful gardens, café, sports hall and gym, a small animals farm and horticultural area, art and pottery rooms. A multimedia room with recording studio and more!
An ideal role for those interested in supporting adults with varied and complex needs. Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in a residential environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
Our full-time roles are 43 hours per week, part time night roles available are 8pm – 12am and 8pm to 2am. All rolls follow a two- week rolling rota with every other weekend off. Paid two-week induction programme – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Who are we looking for?
We provide an excellent training and induction programme, as such we can consider those with or without previous healthcare experience. Others have successfully joined us from a range of backgrounds such as; retail, hospitality, fitness, nursing, trades industries and more!
You’ll be someone who has a passion for care and is willing to train to be qualified in the industry (funded by ourselves). If you’re looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to the lives of others, and you are patient, empathetic, resilient, and resourceful we would love to hear from you.
Why work for us?
- Local benefits which include: free parking, an annual open day for staff, friends, family of residents and the local community where we all get together and have a fun day of activities and food outdoors including face painting, a bouncy castle, ice cream van, BBQ and more!
- Support to progress, including funding for relevant qualifications.
- A fantastic central induction, local induction and a dedicated buddy who will be there for you from day one.
- Employees have access to an extensive training suite for personal development, it’s all free and online.
- Access to our internal platform which offers, employee discounts for 100’s of retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more.
- We also offer a Cycle to Work scheme, Bupa Employee Assistance Programme and Salary Finance options (e.g. advances on your earned pay)
Apply online now or call 01724 733777 for further information.
In line with changes to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 anyone working in a CQC-registered care home in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine unless they have a medical exemption.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.