Role: Senior Night Care Assistant – Term Time Only
Hours: 45 hours per week
Contract: Permanent; Term-Time Only
Salary: £23,465.00 per annum (£11.69 per hour)
Essential: Currently hold a Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children, Young People and Families or NVQ equivalent
Acorn Education and Care are a values-driven organisation that strives to put both our employees and residents first. We provide continuous professional development to take your career further, alongside fully accredited courses to support your development.
We are currently seeking Senior Night Care Assistants (Night Care Team Leaders) for vacancies at The Grange Therapeutic School.
Everyone deserves an incredible future, so become a Senior Night Care Assistant today and start working towards yours!
About the Home:
We are specialist provision for boys and girls with Education Health Care Plans for social emotional and mental needs aged 8-18. We are situated in the beautiful Leicestershire countryside, with close access to major roads, in a Victorian country house. We have with fantastic facilities to develop not only the educational, but also the social and emotional needs of our pupils. With access to woods and lakes on site, the school has an ethos about delivering a personalised curriculum tailored to and driven by the individuals.
This home is based in Oakham, and is within commuting distance from Leicester, Corby, Oakham, Knossington and surrounds.
Main responsibilities will involve working as part as an established team, providing a safe nurturing environment for our residential students. Further duties will involve:
- Being responsible for the safety and security of the house and surrounding buildings.
- Provide assistance to the residents during the night when needed
- Respect residents values of privacy, dignity and confidentiality
- Maintaining and recording of necessary documentation
What we need from you:
- Currently hold a Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children, Young People and Families or NVQ equivalent
- Full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Access to a car
- Right to Work in the UK
- Passionate about caring for children and young people, and to support them to reach their full potential
What we can offer you:
Your wellbeing matters to us, and therefore we offer discounted gym memberships, Our Employees Reward Hub that offers great rewards such as discount vouchers, but most importantly we offer Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum, plus our “Moment in Time” that allows additional days leave for a special day in your life, whether this be an anniversary, Birthday, Child’s first day at school or simply just a day to relax!
Benefits: we want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore strive to look after our employees to make this possible. We offer:
· A salary of: £23,465.00 per annum (£11.69 per hour)
· Funded qualifications to help you develop and progress within the organisation
· Salary Finance options to access advances on your earned pay prior to pay day
· Salary Finance Discounted Loans
· Exceptional Support from your in-house team, and the Head Office Teams.
· Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year.
· Fun filled days, along with support on the more challenging days.
· A chance to earn £1000 for referring a friend or someone you know to work for us!
Acorn Care and Education are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.